ticker

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Progress Pics



So, I realized when I logged on that I had not posted since mid-April! Wow! Times flies when you are working out all the time, planning a golf tournament, applying for a leadership development program, dating, celebrating a birthday, riding your bike, planning a gala concert, playing trivia, going to the pool, and the many other activities that occupy my time these days.


It's been almost 1 year since the surgery. I'm down 109 pounds. That number, while impressive, I know, doesn't even begin to encompass the incredible changes that I've gone through in the past 12 months. These pictures, while impressive, don't even begin to illustrate how immensely different I feel about the way I look.


I will elaborate more (I promise) this weekend when I have more time. But, for now, thanks for reading along with me and the banana pouch.

































































No comments:

Post a Comment